Little Nemo’s Swim School
Little Nemo’s Swim School caters to all levels of swimming starting at 6 months old to adults. We offer both group classes and private lessons for children and private lessons for adults. Classes are grouped by skill level and are designed to engage participants in a fun and interactive atmosphere. Our shallow pool is uniquely suited for beginners, while still providing the space required to teach advanced techniques. We strive to keep our class-to-instructor ratio at a minimum for maximum training.
Little Nemo’s Swim School teaches a swim progressive method following the American Red Cross. At Little Nemo’s Swim School safety is key. Living in Florida children have many opportunities to be around aquatic environments. We want to help you ensure your child’s safety in, on and around the water.
Call to schedule a trial class today! – (407)644-0847
Annual Registration Fee
- First Child – $40.00
- Additional Siblings – $20.00 each
Benefits of an Indoor Pool
- Climate controlled; heated to a constant comfortable temperature
- No cancelled classes due to inclement weather
- No risk of overexposure to sun as with outdoor pools
- Shallow pool is less intimidating to younger students
- Faster learning process in comfortable temperature and depth
- Benefits of a Salt System Pool
- No more itchy skin from chlorine
- No more burning eyes from chlorine
- Greener option for the environment
Now Offering Classes to be a Mermaid or Merman and Make Waves!
Join us in this new and exciting program Flukes & Friends designed to help teach your child the fun and exciting sport of being a mermaid/merman and the safety protocols of the sport.